||THINGS TO DO AT THE FARM:
- Hike: Over 1-1/4 miles of hiking trails on 170 acres.
- Meditate: The inn's remote location provides several wonderful places to escape for a little quiet, private time.
- Relax in the inn's Hot Springs Spa (hot tub).
- Then get an onsite massage.
- Bird watch.
- Sit by the creek.
- Gaze at the stars: With no other homes around for well over a mile in all directions, the inn provides an ideal setting for star gazing with virtually no light pollution.
THINGS TO DO IN THE AREA:
- Charlottesville Vegetarian Festival.
- Charlottesville / Albemarle Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Nelson County Tourism
- Monticello, home of Thomas Jefferson (20 minutes drive)
- Ash Lawn, home of James Monroe (20 minute drive)
- University of Virginia & Bayly Museum (30 minute drive)
- Montpelier, home of James Madison (45 minute drive)
- Waltons Mountain Museum (5 minute drive)
- Charlottesvilles Downtown Mall, featuring popular music and other entertainment at Fridays After Five (30 minute drive)
- Canoeing and Kayaking on the James River, James River Runner (12 minute drive)
- Wintergreens Alpine skiing, tennis, golf, hiking and summer music festivals (25 minutes drive)
- Virginias Wineries such as Mountain Cove, Wintergreen, Hill Berry Farm & Winery, Afton Mountain Jefferson and many more. (some as close as 15 minute drive)
- Yogaville (25 minute drive)
- Historic Scottsville and Nellysford (under 15 minute drive)
- Blue Ridge Parkway and hiking at Jarman Gap (30 minute drive)
- Crabtree Falls, the longest waterfall east of the Mississippi River (40 minute drive)
- Bike & Swim at Walnut Creek Park Lake (12 minute drive)
- Hot Air Ballooning (25 minute drive)
- Charlottesville Ghosts and Murders Walking Tour. Go back in time to investigate a real 1904 murder
involving the mayor & his wife.
©2011. The White Pig Bed & Breakfast name and logo is trademarked and copyrighted. It may not be reproduced without permission.
This web site was created by and is maintained by HalMac Studios, Inc.